Manpower Group Order Selector - DIRECT HIRE in Shelbyville, Indiana
Are you really strong and enjoy getting your workout completed at work? Then you might be the right fit for this position. We have a direct hire role available in Shelbyville with night shift positions available in a warehouse environment.
What's in it for you?
● Full time hours
● Night shift: 9:00pm - 5:30am (3rd shift) with Wednesdays/Thursdays off
● Hourly pay: $16.50+/hr
● Performance Bonus: $3.00 - $11.00/hr
● Increased pay after 1 year with the company
● Overtime hours may be available
● DIRECT HIRE
● Benefits available after 90 days
● Paid training
● $100 referral bonus
What is the job?
● Scan products
● Follow work orders
● Stage and sort products
● Forklifts, pallet jacks, and other mechanical equipment is a plus
What you bring to the job?
● High school diploma or equivalent (such as a GED)
● Ability to pass a Background Check and Drug Screen
● Willingness to work in a cold storage environment
● Maintain a clean and safe work environment
● Attention to detail
Click the apply now button.
Stop your job search today and apply. Do you need more information? Call Andrea at 317-887-0933.
We love referrals! Visit www.manpower.com/referral to easily share opportunities with friends and family and increase your compensation for each successful referral.
Also, check out Manpower's career platform with tools and resources to prepare you for today and tomorrow's jobs at www.manpower.com/mypath.
ManpowerGroup recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At ManpowerGroup, we are committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to meet your needs.
ManpowerGroup is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in a professional, high quality work environment. It is the policy of ManpowerGroup and all of its subsidiaries to recruit, train, promote, transfer, pay and take all employment actions without regard to an employee's race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.