Cook Medical Global Supplier Account Manager - CSD in Bloomington, Indiana
The Supplier Account Manager at Cook Medical will be the liaison between suppliers and cross-functional internal teams, ensuring the timely and successful delivery of services and product (Distributed By) to improve the supplier experience to Cook internal stakeholders and ultimately our customers.
• Central point of contact for strategic interactions with the Supplier
• Provide analysis of possible operational efficiencies (i.e. quality, order frequency and patterns, freight analysis, GS1 standards, etc.)• Operate as the lead internal point of contact for any and all matters specific to the internal stakeholders and the Supplier• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting Supplier relationships• Develop a trusted advisor relationship with Distributed By suppliers, corporate stakeholders, and Divisions• Provide canned and customized reporting (scorecards) for Suppliers and internal functions• Perform yearly supplier performance reviews and report findings to the management team• Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed• Develop and implement strategies to enhance experiences between Cook and Suppliers by learning their operations and how best to partner with them• Work cross functionally implement new business opportunities within the Distributed By arena and setting up of suppliers (Supplier activities may include a) agreements b) shipper validations c) labeling d) purchasing strategies)• Must attend meetings with the Supplier to foster the Supplier relationships and bring feedback to the department• Assist in quality audits when they arise and collaborate with the Quality department
• Bachelor's degree or experience of such kind and amount as to provide a comparable background• 3 years proven work experience as an Supplier Manager, Key Account Manager, or other relevant experience
• Demonstrative ability to communicate, present, and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level• Experience in dealing with contractual agreements within Supplier management• Working knowledge of continuous improvement and project management preferred• Proficiency in Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
• Ability to travel domestically and handle after hours calls• Works under general office environmental conditions• Sitting for extended periods• Utilizes close visual acuity for working with computers and equipment
Job Location(s)Bloomington IN United States
Position TypeFull Time
CompanyCook Medical Inc.